The content, Portfolio”Work”, video, photo, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Virgule corp. are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and another proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through our website and all our social media pages. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
- Name, address, e-mail address, telephone number(s) and other contact details; financial, credit, billing and account information;
- Information that is material to the services we provide for you and your business operations;
- The information you communicate to us, whether online or offline; and other information we may collect with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
WE USE THIS INFORMATION:
- To offer and provide services to you;
- To process payments, and otherwise manage, administer and enforce accounts;
- To deal with third parties on your behalf or in furtherance of providing services to you;
- To communicate with you regarding the services you request and to respond to your requests and inquiries;
- To generally manage and administer our business including to maintain business records for reasonable periods and to defend and bring legal actions; and
- For other purposes with your consent, or as permitted or required by law.
If you apply for a position at Virgule Corp, we will collect the personal information contained in, and generated in relation to, your application package, in order to evaluate your application and assess whether to offer you a position at Virgule Corp. For candidates who are not offered or do not accept a position, we normally retain this information for a reasonable period in the event that an appropriate position becomes available or that you re-apply to Virgule Corp. If you accept a position at Virgule Corp, the information will be retained in accordance with our privacy procedures applicable to the personal information of Members of Virgule Corp.
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR GUESTS, VISITORS, AND CLIENTS TO VIRGULE CORP
Virgule Corp collects information about its guests, visitors, and clients. Specifically, visitors to our offices may be asked to provide their name, telephone number and organization name. This information is retained by Virgule Corp as long as necessary for security or emergency preparedness purposes.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We typically collect personal information directly from you or through our interaction with you, in particular where such information is deliberately disclosed to us for the purposes of providing particular services. You may sometimes provide us with the personal information you collect from your customers to aid Virgule Corp in providing its services to you. In relation to potential Members of Virgule Corp, in addition to personal information that you provide, we may collect personal information from:
- The third parties you provide as references in support of your application; and
- Individuals involved in the evaluation and review process.
HOW WE DISCLOSE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose the personal information we collect about clients or other individuals we deal with to third parties, including:
- where you have instructed us to disclose your personal information to a third party for a designated purpose;
- to your authorized agent;
- as necessary to meet legal, regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements; and
- with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
We collect, use and disclose your personal information with your consent or as permitted or required by law. Your consent may be express or implied, depending on the circumstances and the sensitivity of the personal information in question.
Virgule Corp has implemented physical, organizational and technological security measures to safeguard the personal information in our custody or control. These include safeguards to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. Authorized Members of Virgule Corp will have access to personal information as necessary in order for Virgule Corp to perform the services for which it has been retained. Members of Virgule Corp sign a confidentiality agreement protecting the confidential information of Virgule Corp and its clients. Virgule Corp has implemented policies and procedures related to limiting access to programs and data to relevant persons, and ensuring our operations maintain security, environmental protection and risk mitigation initiatives.
Our Website uses “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use of our Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to our site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to improve our Website, services, and products.
http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
DO NOT TRACK SETTINGS
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT